Aarusha Smart Energy LLP Product Warranty Terms & Conditions
Ⅰ. Standard Warranty Terms
Warranty period: Aarusha Smart Energy LLP. (hereinafter referred to as Aarusha) ASEL 1~3KS, ASEL 3~5KSD, ASEL 6~25K, ASEL 50~60K series inverters come standard with a manufacturer’s warranty of 84 months (7 years) from the earlier data between the following two dates: 1) first installation date; 2) 6-month after the shipment dispatch from Aarusha factory. And the accessory products include but not limited to Wi-Fi module, GPRS module, LAN module, Data logger and CT etc come standard with a manufacturer’s warranty of 24 months (2 years) under the same conditions.
Scope of application: This warranty terms apply to the inverters and accessories which purchased from Aarusha.
Extended warranty: Our customers can purchase extended warranty service from our sales or service team for their inverters within 24 months after the warranty is effective.
Warranty certificates: Please keep the original purchasing invoice or receipt carefully. Customers need to present it for warranty claim if required.
Ⅱ. Warranty Policies
1. If the machine fails or does not work due to technical defects or material problems during the warranty period, please contact our company either by call at number +00 000-0000-000 or by email at [email protected] to claim.
According to the Aarusha warranty terms and conditions, if the machine fails, please provide the following information or documents to us (this information will help the after-sales team to deal with the machine problem):
1) Inverter model name and serial number.
2) Purchasing receipt or invoice.
3) Solar system configuration information such as panel brand, panel type, panel connection method, grid voltage etc.
4) Inverter fault message (incl. fault code, fault pictures) and other describable information of the fault.
5) Inverter historical fault information (if has).
2. If the machine fails or does not work due to technical defects or material problems during the warranty period, Aarusha will provide the following supports according to the actual situation:
1) Online support.
2) Return to Aarusha for repairing.
3) Repair on-site.
4) Replace the components or inverter (for the inverter which stopped producing, Aarusha will offer you an equivalent inverter as replacement).
Note: If the machine is replaced in the warranty period, the remaining warranty of faulty machine will be automatically transferred to the new replaced machine. The machine must be packed in its original packaging or equivalent packing if it’s requested to return to a designated place.
Ⅲ. Warranty Exceptions
Any circumstances disclosed in the list below are not covered by Aarusha warranty terms and conditions:
1) Machine without any Aarusha Mark.
2) Machine warranty is expired (unless warranty extension agreements signed between each other).
3) Damages or failures caused by using the components or firmware which are not from Aarusha.
4) Damages or failures caused by operation, repair, disassembly or modification which operated by non-authorized person.
5) Damages or failures caused by the operation or using scope beyond the relevant national standards or industrial standards and any installations or operations violated Aarusha specified installation circumstances.
6) Deliberately ruin, make indelible mark or steal etc.
7) Damages caused by unpredictable factors or force majeure such as earthquake, stormy weather, flood, lightening, fire and pests etc.
8) Other not caused by Aarusha products quality damages.
9) Damages occurred in transit.
If the above situations happened, and customer requires maintenance services for failed machine, we can provide paid services after being judged by the relevant service team, and the specific cost shall be based on the actual accounting.
Ⅳ. Paid Service
For the machines which are not within the warranty period or are exempted from warranty, Aarusha can provide paid maintenance services and the expense includes but not limited to one or several of the following:
1) On-site service expense: engineer travel expense, repairing and commissioning expense etc.
2) Material cost: the cost of the components which used for repairing machine.
3) Freight: the freight of the machine to and from the installation place.
Ⅴ. Other Important Matters
1. The above clauses stipulated the liability all the products we sold and replaced the other express or implied guarantees, without written confirmation, Aarusha doesn’t assume any liability beyond above clauses.
2. In the event that machine fails to operate properly, the company’s liability to the user is limited to repair and replace the machine in accordance with the above clauses. In addition, there’s no more other responsibilities or obligations.
3. If any clauses in above are considered to be contrary of the applicable law, we will implement it in accordance with the law and the other clauses are still effective.